Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:24:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Time for C Nomic

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5 Jan 2009, at 15:19, Craig Daniel wrote:
>
>> Sorry, no. If the rules reference an entity existing in B Nomic, then
>> the fact that the game contains only Game Objects means that that
>> thing is one.
>
> Except no, as the game objects rule takes precedence. If you think we're
> OK, then the Beast must be an External Force by the same logic.

Game Object is undefined now except as being that which the game
consists of. External Force is, unfortunately for the Beast and for
the fun times we have had with em, still defined.