Tyler on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 02:24:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] DIS: Re: BUS: Proposal

I love it when Agoran creativity spills over into our forums. Ahem....

Thank[1] you[2] Agora[3]!

[1] Not necessarily implying a subject of 'B Nomic.'
[2] Comma excluded, since I'm not sure if it's grammatically necessary.
[3] Not an entity recognized in the current B Nomic ruleset, but if the Sock
fits, wear it.

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [Sent to B as well as Agora, in the hopes it may Calm the Citizenry of B.].
>
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> > I intend, with Agoran Consent, to request that the Ambassador send a
> message
> > to B Nomic on behalf of Agora protesting the current developments in the
> > strongest possible terms.
>
> Having received the necessary consent[1], I hereby request[2] that
> the Ambassador[3] send a message to B Nomic[4] on behalf of Agora[5]
> protesting the current developments[6] in the strongest possible
> terms[7].
>
> [1] Perhaps, depending on the pending CFJs on holiday timing.
> [2] This request has no legal force, real, implied, or expected.
> [3] Not me.
> [4] If the appropriate forum can be determined.
> [5] Not currently with legal effect.
> [6] No specific definition of "current", "developments", or "current
>    developments" is intimated or implied by this request.
> [7] Strongest from among the full range of legal options available
>    to Agoran diplomacy given the qualifications previously stated in
>    this message.
>
> So fear not, Citizens!  Agora's behind you one-hundred percent.

 -Tyler