Jay Campbell on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:51:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

Oracle CAN and SHALL assign an eligible Priest.

One correction to my own stuff, the consultation itself isn't bogus (I forgot any External Force can submit one) - but all subsequent actions by Elliot Hird are invalid and moot. Let's hope the new MoQ assigns a good priest.

Also there couldn't be a consultation 9999 anyway, "the greatest existing Consultation Number incremented by one" is the number. ehird very obviously didn't intend to do any of the actual work of the ministry, neglecting to even look up what the latest proposal number might be.

This might be a record for number of attempted rule breaks in a single message.