Elliott Hird on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 07:16:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On 2 Jan 2009, at 11:26, James Baxter wrote:

I find this CONSISTENT as nothing can be done with the macks and they are not being legally owned by anyone (they can't even be owned by Nobody) therfore I find a judgement that they be destroyed to be right.

WHAT IS THE RULES BASIS FROM THEM BEING DESTROYED?

nothing! Nothing!

This Consultation isn't even Influential! It doesn't make them so, it is merely FALSE!

The rules do not say they are destroyed. They simply don't. And this consultation can't change that.

You are all batshit insane and consistent-ing in a simply INCORRECT judgment.