Alex Smith on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:46:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fixing B Nomic

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 14:00 -0800, Jay Campbell wrote:
> bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I also become calm. The Emergency is over.
> >

> I turn the clock on. Furthermore, I pledge not to scam Rule 0 during my
> tenure as MoM.
>
> I intend to submit my Refresh Proposal as a set of normal proposals,
> minus the paragraphs concerning trophies.
>
> 0x44 shall sleep with one eye open.

Err... doesn't this mean that comex deregistered everyone?
We were still PEPs, although not players, after he did that.
But if comex's contract scam worked (and I see no reason why it didn't),
he just got a dictatorship.

So much for saving B from itself...
--
ais523