Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:25:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now wait a minute. "Shall" isn't defined explicitly in B Nomic. I take it
> mean "will" right now. And that makes it just a statement of fact.
> Contracts
> will not make players members against their consent. Period.

 Rule 5E37 <http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rule_5E37>: Shall I?

Taking a Game Action which the rules state a Player "shall not" take is a
violation of the Rules.

Failing to take, within a Jiffy, a Game Action which the rules state a
Player "shall" take is a violation of the Rules.