Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:14:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] What the fuck.

2008/12/29, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I submit the following proposal (if the Cabal doesn't just delete it
> > with their RP, which they can't do if comex is right about the Pause
> > being 8, which I think e is):
>
> Remember what I said about how bribery messages SHALL be sent to
> teucer at po box dot com (the address from which this message
> originates)?
>
> Thanks to communications received there, I withdraw this proposal.
>
> - teucer

I was going to suggest you revise to active players, but since you've
withdrawn it I'll just resubmit.

Just because I've agreed to support the cabal (that doesn't exist) doesn't
mean I'm not voting with the majority (which might only be a plurality).