Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:42:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fuck it.

2008/12/29, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Right now I am leaning toward forfeit, only because of the Secret ruleset
>>

> If there were a cabal, they would be in deep discourse about this. There
> isn't, of course, so they aren't, but, you know, if there were, they would
> be right now.

The secret ruleset reminds me a little of the contract scams, trying to bind
people against their will.

Counteroffers to your counteroffer: A Murphy-class trophy and full knowlege
of the secret ruleset (with me giving my word I won't disclose it to anyone)
OR the same trophy and no secret ruleset.

--
w1n5t0n aka
Charles Schaefer