Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:33:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fuck it.

2008/12/29, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I'm a little upset over the hijacking of the EF as well (mostly because it
>>

> I dislike we had to slow the game down even more rdays.

HAD TO?

> suggests that non-conspirators have no constructive ideas about how to fix
>> things since they can't submit and vote on RPs), but I'm willing to assume
>>

> It was an artificial emergency - there wasn't a real problem that needed
> urgent fixing.

Exactly. The only problem is with the EP, which would be better fixed via
proposal.

> Besides, you had 4 prior emergencies and a proposal cycle to fix things.
> We're just taking this opportunity to fix things while we scam the trophies,
> and have incorporated suggestions from multiple players beyond the original
> team.
>
> that the conspirators are acting in (somewhat) good faith and do, in fact,
>> intend to fix the game. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't intend to forfeit
>> without giving them time to run through their procedure (which should
>> almost
>>

> I honestly do not have plans of introducing anything scarier than the RP
> revision posted a bit earlier today. If I have time to take my own look at
> Rule 0 I might tweak it before time runs out. The Secret Ruleset is
> something you'll have to decide to rally against, forfeit because of, or
> play along with.

I honestly don't know how "scary" the RP is without looking at the Secret
Ruleset. Maybe you intend to bind me to something in Agora against my will
so I can't play that either.

Most of the non-scamsters are leaving, so I can't really rally against.
Right now I am leaning toward forfeit, only because of the Secret ruleset.
All the other stuff is fine. Remove it and I'll get behind this as much as I
can in my limited capacity as a normal player.