Jay Campbell on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:26:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fuck it.

I'm a little upset over the hijacking of the EF as well (mostly because it

I dislike we had to slow the game down even more rdays.

suggests that non-conspirators have no constructive ideas about how to fix
things since they can't submit and vote on RPs), but I'm willing to assume

It was an artificial emergency - there wasn't a real problem that needed urgent fixing. Besides, you had 4 prior emergencies and a proposal cycle to fix things. We're just taking this opportunity to fix things while we scam the trophies, and have incorporated suggestions from multiple players beyond the original team.

that the conspirators are acting in (somewhat) good faith and do, in fact,
intend to fix the game. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't intend to forfeit
without giving them time to run through their procedure (which should almost

I honestly do not have plans of introducing anything scarier than the RP revision posted a bit earlier today. If I have time to take my own look at Rule 0 I might tweak it before time runs out. The Secret Ruleset is something you'll have to decide to rally against, forfeit because of, or play along with.