comex on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Laser sharpener

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This fails, for the record.

No, it doesn't.  The laser sharpener and the Laws of white are neither
giving me permission to change the Pause (I am, rather, forbidden from
doing so) nor changing the Pause themselves.  I am the one doing it,
but without permission.  So the following clause does not apply:

{ Laws however may not modify (or grant permission to modify) any
gamestate created outside of that set of Laws unless using an already
defined external and legal mechanism. }

And exceptio probat regulum.