Tyler on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 00:54:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

> From 5E10: A Game Action is defined as any activity specified by the Rules
> that changes the state of the game. To perform a Game Action, an Outsider
> must post a message to a Public Forum specifying that they are taking that
> action.

So, joining a Contract is a Game Action, right? That means regardless of
whether or not I breathed or emailed CREAMPUFF, I didn't join any Contracts,
since I didn't say I was doing so. Doesn't this Rule take precedence over
Contract Law?

--
 -Tyler