Craig Daniel on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:55:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I breathed on purpose, but I didn't do it to the Public Forum.
>
> I think all you breathers are out, still. You breathed, thus you were made a
> party to the contract. Making you a party this way constituted a breach of
> the rules, but not an impossibility (no player SHALL be made party to
> contract without explicit consent). So comex, I think, successfully
> eliminated all the players on his list who breathed within that c. 4 minute
> window...

Game actions can only be taken to the PF. Joining a contract is a game
action. Thus until I breathe on the PF, I am not a member of the
contract.

> Which also means the Emergency is over...

As much as I wish the inaccessible-emergency scam (which I'm growing
increasingly convinced works) would end without the emergency scammers
getting their wish, I'll concede only that comex's scam *might* have
worked. I think a lot of people are convinced this might have worked,
but not convinced it *necessarily* worked; ergo, there is ambiguity
about who the players are - which means we're all PEPs, and the
scammers get to keep running their emergency until it ends.

 - teucer