Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:30:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] *sigh*

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 28 Dec 2008, at 14:14, Charles Schaefer wrote:
>
>  2008/12/26, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>

>>> you can probably just remove the MoL if nothing happens real soon
>>>

>> Is there some hurry? I'm about to do it and I'm still within my jiffy.
>>

> All ministers depend on you. Even Mad Scientist.

True. MoL is quite important, but I don't think there's any *particular*
hurry right now. I wasn't proposing that you be removed, just noting that it
could be done.

Too lazy to go back and count how long it's been in this case, but note that
I was recently surprised to learn that a Jiffy is now 3 rdays. I'd
completely forgotten about that change.