Elliott Hird on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:38:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on tweaks

On 26 Dec 2008, at 00:49, Elliott Hird wrote:

On 26 Dec 2008, at 00:43, Tyler wrote:

After reading that, I took another look at the rules. But I couldn't find what you're talking about. Care to specify where the Rules say you can't
change the Rules at will? (I must be missing something obvious.)

LOL! Ais523's terrible RP must have scrapped it.

I create a rule with the title "Lol" and the text {The player named ehird at the time of this rules' creation can change the gamestate in any way at any time as a Game Action. Game Objects cannot and may not be modified
unless as explicitly allowed by the rules.}

An unnoticed dictatorship? :)