Tyler on Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:43:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The obligatory Priest rewards proposal

hmm. That doesn't go very well with a wise Oracle, does it? The
Consultations he hands out will be like giving favors. Although I'm not
entirely against the idea. Just doesn't seem practical right now.

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> I submit a Proposal, titled "The obligatory Priest rewards proposal":
>
> {In Rule 5E36, "Judgment", at the end of the section "The Answer",
> after the sentence "If a Consultation remains Answered for four full
> Ndays (or Ndelays if the clock is off), it becomes Pondered.", add the
> sentence "At the end of every nweek, for every Consultation that
> became Pondered that nweek, its most recent Priest gains 100/n macks,
> rounded down, where n is the number of such Consultations."}
>
> --Warrigal

 -Tyler