Warrigal on Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:44:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoQ

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's nothing wrong with doing your duty of boring consultations to
> get the juicy ones. Besides, ZOT the crappy ones.

Okay, I think it's unlikely that a single Ordained player would find a
particular Consultation more boring than most other Ordained players.
Therefore, I won't honor dibs out, but will try to honor dibs in. That
won't mean you can dibs into lots of interesting Consultations in
order to escape the boring ones; if you dibs into lots of
Consultations, lots of Consultations will get assigned to you.

I think I will ZOT Consultations if a reasonable amount of evidence is
not provided (e.g. the relevant parts of the Rules, which the
Supplicant presumably has already read; or the ambiguous action, which
the Supplicant presumably has already seen), or if they could easily
be split into multiple Consultations (e.g. "An odd number of these
statements are true: . . .")

In fact, I'll probably ZOT any Consultation where there is no
controversy (though I'll accept them if both sides of the controversy
are provided by the same person). "Read the rules for me"
Consultations will be ZOTted.

--Warrigal