Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:53:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Society] Non-report.

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I think you're on the wrong nomic.
>
> There is no sitting or standing or rotating of any bench.
>
> "the Oracle shall select a random one between the eligible Players" and
> that means using the dice server to select from Ordained players, minus the
> supplicant, unbeliever and oracle.

Unless I'm mistaken and my proposal didn't pass (MoC? yes?), the word
"random" has been removed from the above. Warrigal can now do this however
he wants.

Of course, if he's incompetent, you can remove him.

If he's abusing his power, you can beat him at election or (probably)
impeach him.

I'm cool with the sitting/standing system if he wants to do it that way.

BP