comex on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:28:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] OK Charles

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2008, at 22:41, Charles Schaefer wrote:
>
>> Is there any chance of you two opening it up so other players can
>> collaborate as well?
>
> If they show competence, a good understanding of what Bayes should
> be, have good ideas, can code Python and can use the git revision
> control system, they're welcome to contribute. :-)

ehird is quite a purist with Bayes, by the way.  I've tried from time
to time to make it do extra stuff in Agora, but ehird has often shot
these down under the premise that whatever I was doing (say, having it
propose repealing stuff before Anarchist existed) wasn't what a player
would do: the point of Bayes is to act in as automated a manner as
possible, not simply as a puppet of its partners.  Among it's other
things, it's voted for proposals I highly dislike.

Which means it really ought to join AAA Soon(tm).