Elliott Hird on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:27:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Not one, but TWO consultations regarding our wonderful "error-free" ruleset

On 22 Dec 2008, at 22:51, Charles Schaefer wrote:

Mistaken, actually. You're right, I overlooked 5E46 (right where it should
be, nitpicking and definitions).

:)

Further evidence supporting my argument in favor of the dice server.

I disagree -- it's not a random number from the dice server meeting the
specifications.

Do you have anything to say about my other two criticisms of your ruleset?

Are they criticisms of the ruleset? I don't see that. BTW, it's not like
making it perfect first time was possible.