Alex Smith on Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:17:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

On Sat, 2008-12-20 at 16:25 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 20 Dec 2008, at 16:17, comex wrote:
>
> > I submit the following Consultation:
> > {
> > How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
> > }
>
> This question is not phrased in a way to allow a yes or no response.
> ZOT plz

I submit the following Consultations:
{{ The amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood is odd. }}
{{ The amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood is from 0 to 1, mod 4. }}
{{ The amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood is from 0 to 3, mod 8. }}
{{ The amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood is from 0 to 7, mod 16. }}
{{ The amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood is from 0 to 15, mod 32. }}
That should fix ehird's complaints. (I don't particularly mind if these
are ZOTted too, by the way.)
--
ais523