Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:43:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal Amendment, New Proposal

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/12/18, Elliott Hird penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> >

> > are we Agora?
>

> At least we're not Livejournal nomic. (Note: sorry to offend anyone if
> they're playing LJ nomic, but I doubt they are because it's dead. Isn't
> it?)
>
> I think most of the voters are willing to have another go at contracts. If
> they're not, they'll vote it down.

I was up for Hose's suggestion of repealing contracts initially. But I'd be
interested in giving them another go if they're not broken + they don't
monopolize gameplay like before given that we now have the grid. Contracts
can be useful for enforcing some agreements relevant to grid gameplay (I
have some in mind).

BP