Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:19:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Update Vampires

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:50 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:29 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > I wish to update my proposal.
> >
> > Insert at the end two lines:
>
> You have to resubmit your proposal in full.

Well, we generally allow proposal revisions where only the modified parts
are given. That said, I'm sure the MoC would prefer full versions.

My problem with the above action is: do you just WISH to do so, or do you DO
so?

Also, since I'm still not sure if it's nday 8 or nday 9, any Proposal
revised ntoday has, as far as I'm concerned, an uncertain text. And I'm not
inclined to vote for Proposals if I don't know what they do. (If some pass
I'll go for a quick approval to the most recent version once the new nweek
starts)

BP