Craig Daniel on Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:26:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: A Proper Legal History

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I started writing up a proposal that was a bit different, but then had this
> idea. Please read the below and tell me if it makes sense/suggest things. I
> will finish writing up the final version in <2 hours, because it's currently
> either nday 7 or 8, and I don't want my Proposal texts to be in an uncertain
> quantum state depending on whether they were revised on nday 8 or after the
> voting period already started (i.e. failed).
>
><snip details>
>
> Sound good?

Hell yes.

While I think Consultations are currently influential, at least
properly, I don't think the redundancy of making it explicit or the
addition of a way to decide something we let be Consistent is anything
other than a good idea.

 - teucer