Ed Murphy on Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:18:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Yet another Grid idea (proto-proto)

teucer wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sgeo wrote:
>>
>>> Colored Squares have Health. When a Square dies, it becomes Uncolored.
>>> (Possibilities: Only squares can attack squares. When Squares die,
>>> instead of becoming Uncolored, they become the Color of the Attacker)
>> Been playing Ataxx, have we?
>
> Only-Half-Joking Proto: Once per nweek, a Player can cause any Square
[snip]

Having this interact with Life would be particularly interesting.  But I
think we should contract the grid (so it can be viewed all at once, and
to push islands of power further toward interacting).