Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:57:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Relics

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2008, at 05:36, Sgeo wrote:
>
>  Are you sure you don't just want to have the Relics redistributed
>> around the Grid?
>>

> Ephemera is fun.

Meh. Indeed. I figure it would take a while for this kind of win to happen
anyway, particularly if the desert proposal passes (meaning the Ring of 4E13
would be plunked somewhere far off in the sands). At that point we can move
on to something different. If we want to redo then, we can reinitialize with
some new rules. Who knows, it might eventually be super easy to travel
widely enough to grab many relics, what with teleportation and all (if
that's in there too). So might as well wait and only impose the current
boundaries if that's a reasonable thing to do at the time.

If you want, you can submit a dependent proposal that alters the cleanup for
the proposed victory condition.

BP