0x44 on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:08:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Teleportation

Sgeo wrote:
I modify my proposal called "Teleportation" to read

{
Append the following to Rule 5E48 (The Grid)
{

Any player on a Colored square may, as a Game Action, teleport himself
to a Square with the same color as the square he was on. The Laws
regulating Squares of that Color may specify a cost for such
teleportation. If a Cost is specified, the player cannot teleport
unless he has the number of mackarel specified in the cost, and
transfers that number of mackarel to the Color of the square he is on
before teleporting.
}
This is 554.

0x44;