Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:40:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Yet another Grid idea (proto-proto)

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Sgeo <sgeoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Colored Squares have Health. When a Square dies, it becomes Uncolored.
> (Possibilities: Only squares can attack squares. When Squares die,
> instead of becoming Uncolored, they become the Color of the Attacker)

I like that. conquest. I was actually thinking a few hours ago about
reviving the Plague idea from last nweek and applying it just to grid
squares (with regional spread) rather than to game objects in general.

If we combined the two ideas, this would make me think a lot of
Civilization, with the Plague essentially playing the role of barbarians
(perhaps stronger than the ones from the Civ series...)...

BP