comex on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:30:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultations on the Pencil Sharpener

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (E later claimed that teucer intended and Warrigal consented, but e was
> right the first time.)

Alright, here's what actually happened.
1. teucer intended to set the color of (18, 101).
2. Warrigal consented.
3. Warrigal purported to actually set the color.
4. Warrigal intended to add the Laser Printer to the Laws.
5. teucer consented.
6. teucer purported to use the Laser Printer.

I agree that this definitely failed because teucer never went ahead
and created the Laser Printer.  (I was originally referring to the
possible failure because teucer never consented to setting the color
of (18, 101).)