Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:59:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Refactor vote tallies (again)

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Sgeo <sgeoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Jamie Dallaire
> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:35 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> else
> >>
> >> I become paranoid.
> >

> > Anyone still have a Tweak that can fix this instead?
> >
> I do. Give me the text of the needed Tweak, otherwise it will be
> "replace all instances of 'Registered' in the ruleset with 'eligible'"

Actually, I think that works. Might as well standardize by capitalizing
Eligible, too.

Before you submit the Tweak... is there ANYONE who sees a reason why just
switching registered to eligible would NOT work???

BP