Warrigal on Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:42:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ordention

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Making a trade offer never makes one a stinker, unless it's
>> monopolistic or something.
>
> I'll give you ten bucks for your sister.

That didn't make you a stinker. Aren't you glad?

> You don't intend to fulfill the duties of all Ministries do you?

If I actually get elected to all Ministries, I'll resign to anyone
who's willing to actually fulfill the duties. If nobody's willing,
fulfilling the duties of all Ministries really isn't that much more
difficult than fulfilling the duties of one, right?

--Warrigal