Sgeo on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:55:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] The real Crisis and the fake Crisis.

We have a real crisis on our hands: Lack of Ownability and
Transferability. I personally think it would be nice to fix this via a
Tweak, which would take 2 ndays, but requires no objections. There are
people threatening to object to any Tweak that changes the name of
5E1. There are also people threatening to object to any Tweak that
does NOT change the name of 5E1. Can we PLEASE not object to a Tweak
that fixes the Real (5E2) crisis at hand? The name of 5E1 issue can be
resolved by Proposal once we fix 5E2.