Tyler on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:42:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Thoughts on our Lamentable State

Oh, is that why you went Paranoid? Sorry about singling you out, then. Now,
in following with what I wrote above, I'll ask you if transferring is
necessary for proposals. If not, you can be the honored one to submit that
for majority vote when we get to the end of this nweek.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11 Dec 2008, at 22:31, Tyler wrote:
>
> I submit this discussion message in response to the latest emergency, which
>> began about an hour ago when ehird became the fourth Paranoid because he
>> didn't like the title of a rule.
>>

> How about because transferring is broken?

 -Tyler