Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:05:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Regarding era-nomenclature controversies

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:49 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Oh, yeah. I remember why I didn't bring it up. Because a bad Archivist
> could
> > get paid for doing nothing.
>
> And/or cause a clock crisis by failing to perform eir ministerial
> obligations, thus platonically preventing the Clock from being turned
> on.

I think we should fix that. I'll propose removing the bit about ministerial
obligations having to be fulfilled for the clock to be turned on. Leads to
too many clock crises imo. Even might remove the bit about ministries having
to be filled.

The counterbalance could be making clock turning-on require support of some
sort, so we don't get rash MoMs who just turn it on before anything has been
done because they like the game to go fast.

BP