Jay Campbell on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:12:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Era 5 Emergency 1

> I see no burning need to do this Emergently and am thus still calm,
> but OK.

Ministries might be OK, "When any Player performs a Game Action , they
gain the Active property."

Even if Properties aren't defined elsewhere, that rule says they exist.

My actions as MoM and submitting Tweaks and Consultations count as game
actions so several players should have gained this mysterious Active
property since the refresh as well.

I believe that the previously Ordained Priests might have retained that
property the same way (notwithstanding my clintonesque pronoun games).