Craig Daniel on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:01:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Era 5 Emergency 1

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Black Watch Plaid is hoisted.
>
> As last recognized Minister of Ministries, I become Emergency Coordinate
> and initialize the Pause.
>
> I designate spoon-business as the Emergency Forum.
>
> Please submit your Refresh Proposals.
>

> [ I suggest everyone submit suggestions for teucer to include into a
> single RP that we all approve. ]

I see no burning need to do this Emergently and am thus still calm,
but OK. Here's the master list of things it would be awfully
convenient to include:

Replace all remaining mentions of Properties with Switches.
Clarify who can un-Ordain you and who is currently Ordained.
Fix any other bugs we can find in the last RP.
Resolve the location issue.