Tyler on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:49:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Regarding era-nomenclature controversies

Well, we're already making plenty of people PHD's.

Aha! You are among those who remember Era 1! It's interview time.

"So, teucer, why don't you start out by telling me everything you know about
Nomics?"  ;)

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm in favor of a reward system (besides sheer IMMORTALITY) for
> > documenting interesting things about B, but the strike of the muse is so
> > unreliable that I fear a Ministry would produce too dry an accounting.
> >
> > Let's make it akin to Tweaks.
>
> Back in Era 1, there was a minister in charge of maintaining a
> collection of game quotes, and the list changed via proposal. We could
> come up with something parallel to that.
>
> Alternatively, we could start handing out degrees like Agora for
> people writing theses on B history. Or we could make a deal with Agora
> where B history becomes a suitable subject for Agoran theses.
>
>  - teucer

 -Tyler