Jay Campbell on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:39:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Era 5 Consultation 2

If player lost their Ordained properties, there was only one other valid
Priest besides me the Supplicant.

Since Switches replaced Properties, this might be the case.

In fact, looking at the rules,

"The group of Players that do not currently possess the Active property
may be called "The Horde"."

We are all the Horde. Further ramifications of searching for the word
"property" in the current rules is left to the reader.

F'rinstance, "A Minister which loses the Active property or ceases to be
a Player immediately vacates any Ministries it holds upon doing so." I
don't believe any of the Ministers about to be Approved into the PD have
any sort of "Active property".

Nice ruleset ehird. This is so much smoother than E4.

One more paranoid plz?