Tyler on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:19:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Confuse things further

That's actually more interesting than I thought it was at first. The
Ministry would obviously be greatly sought after, so it would be by election
that someone would attain unto it. It could be like having a "Mr. B Nomic,"
or something. Whoever the majority thinks most deserves recognition and
reward would get it. I would support an additional title of Great
Contributor, or Honored Player, or something along those lines. Looks like
I'm pretty bad at thinking up good names.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Proposal: Confuse things further
> {{{
> Create a Rule, titled "Prerogatives", with the text:
> {
> There exists a ministry known as the Ministry of Nothing, whose holder
> is known as the Minister Without Portfolio.  The Minister Without
> Portfolio does not have any ministerial obligations.
> }
> }}}

 -Tyler