Jay Campbell on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:13:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Regarding era-nomenclature controversies

I'm in favor of a reward system (besides sheer IMMORTALITY) for
documenting interesting things about B, but the strike of the muse is so
unreliable that I fear a Ministry would produce too dry an accounting.

Let's make it akin to Tweaks.