Alex Smith on Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:09:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Good Morning Agora!

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 19:52 -0500, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Charles Schaefer
> <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > in). I did accept a nomination to notary, but I doubt if people will vote
> > for me since I'm new and there is another candidate interested in the
> > position.
>
> I'll vote against you purely because I know you weren't subscribed to
> the mailing lists when all the stuff you'd need to track happened, and
> I wouldn't wish wading through the a-b archives without the aid of a
> real mail client on anyone.

For the record, that's how I caught up on Notary when I originally
joined it. It wasn't that bad, but due to all the contract-related
shenanigans that have been going on recently I suspect it would be
nowadays.
--
ais523