Tyler on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:51:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal: Fix Era 4

Yeah, I know. I'm not especially inclined to give your RP the attention it
deserves until/unless it passes. But I did read over most of it. To be more
specific, I don't see how we're going to get much coloring going on if it
costs m30 for all people present, 2+ people are required to be present, and
<50m means you can't vote. Also, if you are the designated "keeper of the
records" (can't remember your phrase) for a color, you can't move off it
without ruining it, and you can't color a square without moving onto it. So
you can't go stab someone if you don't want to lose your expensive coloring,
but they can stab you hit and run style all they want. To prevent that you'd
have to cooperate with some people, spend oodles of mack making a 5x5 square
(or larger) of your color, and then stay right in the middle. It would take,
I dunno, nyears. So that's why I think the grid is broken. Rebuttal?

 -Tyler