Jay Campbell on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:19:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal Ballot Information

"Hanging chads" were the shards of paper stuck to punched ballots that
caused some of the 2000 US election fuss. Whereas the ballot below was
phrased very specifically according to the rules.

(Not that I'm being pedantic about vote format, everybody's counts.)