Charles Schaefer on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:47:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Good Morning Agora!

2008/11/30, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I expect you won't be doing so much
> ministry work in B now, but thank you for what you have done already.

I appreciate the thanks, but I intend to keep up my current level of
activity in B. I probably won't be doing much in Agora other than playing
Werewolves (which I probably won't be able to do in B after the RP votes are
in). I did accept a nomination to notary, but I doubt if people will vote
for me since I'm new and there is another candidate interested in the
position.