Charles Schaefer on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:37:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Good Morning Agora!

I register to be a player of Agora Nomic. I've been playing B for a couple
of years now, and have had some interaction with your nomic in the past,
such as:
As B's Ambassador: Attempting to send you a mildly offensive message on the
anniversary of BobTHJ's surrender (which failed because I was not subscribed
to your list).
As B's Rulekeeper: Searching your ruleset for the Monster and Mad Scientist
rule, which I copied into the B Nomic Ruleset.
AS B's Arbiter: Keeping the Werewolves contract updated.

I read through your ruleset, but it's rather large and I might have
missed/forgotten some things, so be patient with me if I make some initial
mistakes.

--
Charles Schaefer