Charles Schaefer on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:49:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal Ballot

2008/11/27, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> But yes, I do believe that even if you don't like all of me+teucer's
> refresh,
> you can accept that it's a decent base with fixes for future
> expansion/repeal.

I can, and as it stands now proposals based on your ruleset will probably be
near the top of my rankings.

However, I do have one more comment:
You are resetting macks because "their value fluctuates" and they "aren't
worth much now." Is that correct? Because I disagree. They have decreased in
value some as a result of inflation (mostly the sock corps and the jump in
the reward ceiling from m25 to m100), but I don't think that is a reason for
a complete reset. Players like Billy and I who have amassed a fortune should
be allowed to keep it.