Charles Schaefer on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:42:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Ministry Shuffle!

I thought I'd start getting input on which ministries people are interested
in after this emergency resolves.

If we enter the fifth era, the available ministries will be: Meta, Law,
Change, Society, Questions, Grid, Fauna, and Mad Science. Otherwise, we will
keep whatever we have now.

You can do this a few ways:
1. Specify specific ministries that you want (or do not want). If only one
player wants a ministry, they will get it. If more want it, we can use the
fifth era's election/bidding procedure.
2. Specify a number of ministries you want. They will be assigned via the
dice server from those not specifically requested.
3. A hybrid of the first two (e.g. "Law and one other ministry")

I would like Business (if it still exists, if not I plan to re-propose it)
and two others (hopefully not Law and Change; that would negate the intent
of the shuffle).

--
Charles Schaefer