Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:50:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal: Referendum

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2008, at 23:39, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > Some Players hate some Refresh Proposals so strongly that they
> > prefer the
> > status quo.
>
> who? They're barmy.

Probably everyone dislikes a couple RPs here and there. comex, I think, said
something along the lines that all the RPs from the last emergency were too
extreme (had he read Murphy's?) for his liking. It's that post that gave me
this idea.

Charles wrote: ehird's starting to win me over.

Oh yeah, me too. I like the sound of the grid.

To the older players: is that the same basic concept as the old grid, or do
they only share a name?

BP