Ed Murphy on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:56:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal Ballot

Charles wrote:

> What's wrong with copying features over from Agora?

Personally, I'd like to copy over "by announcement", at least as a
synonym for the IMO unintuitive "as a Game Action".

> I also kind of dislike the fact
>> that
>> they're too generic: not connected to any other part of the game,
>> really. Nomics
>> shouldn't just be bags of stuff put together in the same megabag...
>

> We have had contracts that connect to voting, the OCB, B Chess, etc.

And Agora currently has contracts that connect to voting, Notes (an
Agoran currency), the judicial system, etc.