Elliott Hird on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:28:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Refresh TODO list

On 27 Nov 2008, at 20:43, Charles Schaefer wrote:

> I actually really like ehird's proposed ruleset. There's just
> something
> about doing it all in the RP I don't like.

sorry. We'd worked on this pre-emergency, also

> However, I don't get the rule renumbering thing. Is there some
> reason we
> can't use our fourth-era rules during the fifth era?

Just a cleanup, along with the reorganization, it also helps precedence
resolving

> If ehird narrows down his RP to just the ruleset
> improvements and then proposed things like the Grid later on, I
> would vote
> for it. (I don't want to vote in the Grid until I have more time to
> consider
> it in detail without it being attached to the fixes.)

I actually think that era 4 stagnated and crisis'd because we had no
actual
gameplay. This is just a basic, tiny (two or so rules) framework for
future
expansion. Please feel free to propose it away after if it goes badly.